With smartphone and tablet use at an all-time high, the ability to develop responsive websites (websites that adapt to varying screen sizes/resolutions) is of paramount importance. Walk away from this project-based course with the strategies, tools, tips, and tricks for generic web design in HTML5 and CSS3, as well as all the Bootstrap 3 skills you need to build responsive websites.
- 24 lectures with over 4 hours of content
- Project-based teaching style
- Understand HTML content & structure
- Learn best practices for responsive web design
- Learn to build websites with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 3 by Twitter
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Website - www.eduonix.com
For more details on this course and instructor, click here